· Pro Shop and Pinnacle Club will open with limited capacity restrictions.
· Tin Cup Bar & Grille will open with a limited menu for carryout orders on June 17.
· Two people per cart now allowed. If requested, individuals can rent their own cart.
· 12 minute intervals between tee times begin June 18.
· All patrons entering the clubhouse will be required to wear a face covering.
· Leagues and outings can resume on a limited basis with restrictions.
· The Pro Shop will have limited access for checking-in and directing patrons to the restrooms – up to 10 people.
· Customers are able to book tee times online with an option to prepay, although this is no longer required.
· No more than two people at the same time in restrooms.
· Golfers are not to touch the flagsticks – pins stay in hole.
· Ball washers will not be available.
· Rakes removed from bunkers.
· No water coolers placed on the course.
· Driving range and practice areas are open.
Tin Cup Bar & Grille
· Closed for the season. Will reopen in the Spring.
Pinnacle Club Reopening Guidelines
· Room rentals for meetings and receptions are now available.
· Currently, able to accommodate up to 120 guests.
· Bar service is available.
· Boxed meal options for meetings or golf outings will be allowed.
For more information about Otter Creek Golf Course or to reserve a tee time, visit www.ottercreekankeny.com or call 515-965-6464. Otter Creek Golf Course is owned and operated by the City of Ankeny.
About Otter Creek Golf Course
Otter Creek Golf Course is one of Iowa’s premier golf facilities, named the 2016 18-Hole Course of the Year by the Iowa Golf Association. The Paul Miller design appeals to players of all skill levels, with multiple sets of tees, low-growing bluegrass fairways and exciting, smooth fast greens. The golf course plays to a par of 71, features 47 bunkers, 17 ponds and an abundance of tall grasses and mounding. Otter Creek also offers a driving range with some of the best practice turf in the state. Otter Creek is a public 18-hole golf course located at 4100 NE Otter Creek Drive in Ankeny.
Welcome to Otter Creek Golf Course
The Golf Course
Otter Creek Golf Course features a links style course with multiple sets of tees at each hole, 44 bunkers, 17 ponds, and an abundance of tall grasses and mounding. Otter Creek was originally built in 1982 as a park style golf course and underwent a complete renovation of both the golf course and clubhouse in 2008, re-opening in 2009.
The golf course is a great test of your game while still being fun and playable, a combination that makes it a favorite of Iowa golfers. Otter Creeks’ practice facility is second to none with a double ended range tee , two practice putting greens, and a pitching green with bunker to work on your short game. Otter Creek is owned by the City of Ankeny and is open to the public.
Otter Creek is host to many corporate and private golf outings each year! If you are considering hosting a golf outing this year, consider Otter Creek Golf Course for your outing event! Otter Creek is a full service golf course for your outing, including Visage GPS on all carts, driving range, tee time or shotgun start options, and private banquet rooms with full catering and bar services for awards after golf is over. For pricing information, please fill out a request form on the golf outing page under the Events tab.
Weddings and Events
Planning a wedding or event this year? Visit our events pages and fill out a request form to receive more information! Accommodations for up to 250 guests, with full catering and bar menus available! Testimonials available on our website, or visit our storefront on The Knot to read more reviews!