OTTER CREEK OPENING DAY SATURDAY, MARCH 20TH
- Otter Creek Golf Course and Driving Range will open for the season on March 20th
- Tee times will start at 9:00am. You can book tee times online, or call the pro shop at 515-965-6464 to book your tee time over the phone.
- The clubhouse will be open for customers to come inside. Masks are required inside the building. Hand sanitizer stations are available inside, and we are taking extra cleaning measures to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Players will ride two to a cart. any player requesting his/her own cart will pay an additional fee on top of the standard cart rate of $8/18 Holes and $4/9 Holes.
- Concessions will be available on opening day. We are allowing customers to come inside the Tin Cup Bar & Grille to order concession, masks are required. Otter Creek Golf Course does not allow outside alcohol to be brought onto our facility.
- The Tin Cup Bar & Grille will open for the season for dine in, carryout, and curbside delivery on Monday, April 5th. It will be open seven days a week from 11:00am-8:00pm. The full menu will be available to order. Tables will be socially distanced, masks are required unless eating or drinking, and we are taking extra cleaning measures to ensure the safety of our customers. Groups of 10 guests or more will require a reservation.
About Otter Creek Golf Course
Otter Creek Golf Course is one of Iowa’s premier golf facilities, named the 2016 18-Hole Course of the Year by the Iowa Golf Association. The Paul Miller design appeals to players of all skill levels, with multiple sets of tees, low-growing bluegrass fairways and exciting, smooth fast greens. The golf course plays to a par of 71, features 47 bunkers, 17 ponds and an abundance of tall grasses and mounding. Otter Creek also offers a driving range with some of the best practice turf in the state. Otter Creek is a public 18-hole golf course located at 4100 NE Otter Creek Drive in Ankeny.
Welcome to Otter Creek Golf Course
The Golf Course
Otter Creek Golf Course features a links style course with multiple sets of tees at each hole, 44 bunkers, 17 ponds, and an abundance of tall grasses and mounding. Otter Creek was originally built in 1982 as a park style golf course and underwent a complete renovation of both the golf course and clubhouse in 2008, re-opening in 2009.
The golf course is a great test of your game while still being fun and playable, a combination that makes it a favorite of Iowa golfers. Otter Creeks’ practice facility is second to none with a double ended range tee , two practice putting greens, and a pitching green with bunker to work on your short game. Otter Creek is owned by the City of Ankeny and is open to the public.
Otter Creek is host to many corporate and private golf outings each year! If you are considering hosting a golf outing this year, consider Otter Creek Golf Course for your outing event! Otter Creek is a full service golf course for your outing, including Visage GPS on all carts, driving range, tee time or shotgun start options, and private banquet rooms with full catering and bar services for awards after golf is over. For pricing information, please fill out a request form on the golf outing page under the Events tab.
Weddings and Events
Planning a wedding or event this year? Visit our events pages and fill out a request form to receive more information! Accommodations for up to 250 guests, with full catering and bar menus available! Testimonials available on our website, or visit our storefront on The Knot to read more reviews!